MAPA POLSKIFRANCAISDEUTSCHENGLISHČESKY

















The Church of the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows

The Baroque pilgrimage church of the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows was built on Cvilín hill between 1722 and 1727 by the famous constructors Ondřej and Jiří Gans; the fresco decoration was created by the painter František Eckstein. The temple of the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows is one of the most important pilgrimage places in the whole Silesian region.

NEXT LINKS

LOKALIZACE

ALTITUDE: 440.90 m

LAST MODIFY: Petr Svoboda (Infomorava.cz) org. 160, 07.06.2004 v 13:07 hodin
Kontakt na webmastera osoblazsko@infosystem.cz

Copyright 1998-2021 © www.infoSystem.cz,
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule