The first wooden look-out tower was a built at Čerchov in 1894 by the Czech Tourist Club (KČT).
It was replaced, again by the KČT, by the 23 m stone "Kurzova věž" (Kurz´s tower) in 1905.
The tower was designed by the then president of the KČT, architect Vratislav Pasovský.
During the Cold War, the hill was a military area; the tourist chalets were taken and removed, as was the original glazed observation platform on the tower.
Type: Look-out tower
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 14.03.2005 v 10:46 hodin
Copyright 1998-2021 © www.infoSystem.cz,
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule