Former convent of brothers of mercy with hospital by the Church of St. Trinity.
The hospital was founded by F.
A. Sporck and the building works of the church started under schemes of G. B. Alliprandi in 1707. At the same time hospital and convent buildings were being built. Baroque sculptures on the terrace in front of the convent and the church were made by Matyáš Bernard Braun. First monks came to Kuks in 1744. They have administrated the buildings but never owned them.
ALTITUDE: 298.00 m
Type: Castle - chateau
LAST MODIFY: uživatel č. 685 org. 2, 10.03.2005 v 10:25 hodin
Copyright 1998-2020 © www.infoSystem.cz,
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule